Monday, October 6, 2008

Day 9 Love Makes Good Impressions

When and where did you choose to do your special greeting?
Well, yesterday when I read this dare, I had already greeted her- so I didn't really do anything special. I thought I wrote about this dare yesterday but it must of gotten lost in cyber-space. Today, when I got ready to leave the house, even though we had said good morning, I went back over to the couch and kissed her with enthusiasm.

How will you change your greeting from now on?

I realized I could use some more enthusiasm. Maybe more times when I get home, I will go upstairs and find here to say hello rather than just yelling- or maybe I will yell more enthusiasically. Probably need to think more about how I answer the phone when she calls. So easy to be all business and goal focused.

No comments: