Saturday, September 27, 2008

Read First

I saw the movie Fireproof when it was in pre screening and then again last night. It touched me deeply. If you have found this blog you are probably aware that the book "The Love Dare" that was featured in the movie is now for sale.

I went down the street and bought a copy at Barnes and Noble right after the movie

I like journaling by blogging as opposed to writing, partly because my handwriting is terrible. My intention was just to create a private blog for my journaling of "The Love Dare" but on a fluke I just typed in thelovedare.blogspot.com and the name was available. I was shocked that it was available.

I decided that it might be interesting to go on this journey together with some others. Each person can chose whether to post their real names or anonymously.

I plan to title each day.

At this point in time, I have comment moderation turned off and I hope to leave it that way- I have other things to do with my time than moderate comments and I hope that anyone serious about doing The Love Dare has enough common sense to have respectful though honest posts.

Good luck to everyone.

Dear Jesus,

Please help anyone willing to take this love dare to draw close to You and close to their spouse. We all need Your help Lord to love our spouses with Christ's love.

In Jesus name,

Amen

No comments: