Saturday, September 27, 2008

Day 1: Love is Patient

I had never realized how much patience is a part of love. Wow.
Since the day isn't over yet, I won't answer the questions yet.

Someone told me many times in regards to marital separation and wanting reconciliation, that the turtle wins the race.

I guess if I was always patient with my wife, and she was always patient with me- that would be a wonderful way to live each day.

Later post-

Well day is about over, moving towards midnight.

Actually I am out of town, so I only had a brief e mail exchange this morning with my wife and then a longer conversation a few minutes ago.

Did anything happen today to cause anger towards your mate? Nothing that I am aware about.

Were you tempted to think disapproving thoughts and let them come out in words? Not really.

I did have a few thoughts pass through my head of old stuff from the past about my wife, but really didn't dwell too much on it, thankfully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you starting this. I’m currently separated but starting the Love Dare. I have had some thoughts about the way she left but I let it go. I’m trying to be patient. It’s so hard but I’m definitely trying. Keeping my mouth shut and praying to change my thinking.